View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 06:31 PM   #10
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
You got more trust in him than I do LOL

I guess he could play a role similar to Bertans where he just gets 10-12 minutes.

But if THJ is getting 30 MPG on this team and shooting just 34% from three I don't see how that helps the Mavs in the playoffs.

Yes he might light it up for a game like he did vs the Clippers but you can't trust that dude over the course of 6-7 games in a full series.
Ha, don't get me wrong, very much contingent on him accepting a role where he can help the Mavs. Say an instant offense type as opposed to when he was forcing shots up trying to be the #2 go to scorer for the squad. He might be 4th or 5th at this point behind DFS at this rate. But he's got to understand that and adjust. If he comes out firing pull up threes in the low 30% range, then yea we have a problem and he needs to go. His energy in street clothes was eye catching the other night. Teammates seem to love him so I've got hope he can contribute.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote