View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #27
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Wow... and you're telling this to someone that has played musical 4-5 musical instruments for the past 20 years? I didn't realize that I knew so little about music...
I don't believe I claimed you didn't know anything about music. I'm sure there are plenty of musicians out there who, for example, have never listened to a single second of music on headphones in the first place. The two are fairly different.

That said, I'd hope most of those knowledgeable musicians such as yourself wouldn't be so foolish as to say something like they should "shoot themselves" if they ever spent over 100 bucks to get a nice pair of head phones that would enhance the audio quality and protect their ears.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I've played music for the vast majority of my life too.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-18-2008 at 07:21 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote