View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #45
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
A record 106.5 million people watched the Super Bowl last night.

Am I alone in that I am not impressed by that at all? That means 200 million people weren't watching it. WTF were they all doing?
I had it on the DVR and watched the commercials, skipping the game, until late in the 4th QTR.

Instead, I got caught up...surfing channels...and found myself sucked in to the reunion/concert of "Spinal Tap"...so there you have it, the Colts/Saint didn't get my interest, but some time waster of "Spinal Tap" was actually kinda funny and interesting. It was on HD NET.

So there's my lame excuse...anyone else do anything other than Hype-Bowl watching? Again, I did actually flip through and catch the commercials, which this year appeared funnier than they have for quite a few years.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote