View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #57
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I am unsure of what Dallas will do this year.

IMO -- draft a ball hawking FS (not that they are easy to come by).
OL needs depth -- but Free and Brewster (maybe) seem as good as any other teams backups. Maybe they cut Flo or Columbo -- but I doubt it.

TE no needs. QB no needs. RB no needs. OLB no needs. NT (maybe if Terrance Cody falls you could play with moving Ratliff to DE sometimes). DE (Igor and Spears or several others can provide-- maybe depth to push). CB no needs but maybe depth? ILB -- depth needed, IMO but they have 2 coming from last years draft that were injured. So Safety, interior OL depth, maybe a big NT for goal line and 2 down stuff, and possibly WR.

Dallas really just doesn't have a lot of needs. IMO -- Best case scenario for the Boys.
1) Earl Thomas falls and Dallas picks him up at 27. (very doubtful)
2) Best Center or Guard falls to here. (seems like all the good linemen Dallas draft are in the second round)
3) Terrance Cody (won't happen after him showing up at 354 instead of 370)
4) BPA starting with OL.

Round 2 and 3 could switch if it meets with the board.
--------------------------------

Who could be shown the door, but I doubt it? Flozell, RW (too much cost), Barber, Columbo, Spears, Carpenter

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote