View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #62
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Its so hard to buy jerseys but the safe bet is always the quarterback if he's good lol. The Quarterback is never going anywhere. And Ware is pretty much safe to be here for awhile too.

I think Barber has some years left in him he just caught the injury bug which he seems to be catching every season now. Choice is becoming frustrated though. You may have to deal Choice even though there may not really be a market for him.
I heard Choice was frustrated as well. I hope the Cowboys don't end up trading him. That would be one of the biggest mistakes the Cowboys could possibly make imo.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote