View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #65
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
I said get rid of Barber in a trade for a WR and was disagreed with by the majority, (sorry, I am channeling my 5-0 SEE TOLD YA SO traits), but I bet most wish he did go out for Roy instead of losing those picks. To me, we need to keep Choice and Jones. All 3 is a great plan if you can keep them all happy, but that obviously isn't going to work with Choice. Really, you have to determine if he would even be happy as the #2 back because, assuming he can stay healthy, Jones most definitely is the #1 here long term. If he isn't going to be happy with that, start shopping him and stick with Barber.

3 backs is a great thing to have but when all 3 turn into something it is time to cut one loose and draft another.
this.

lol

well yeah, i think if choice is not happy he is the one that needs to go. Choice played well when he was given the opportunities.

I think the best thing is to keep barber and jones. I know the cowboys like having the big bruising back in barber and then speedy gonzalez on the ends. I know that using barber in the 4th quarter would be good because then the opponents d is tired. I dont know what to do. I'd really like to keep barber, i think he fits well with this offense. I think sometimes people get down on him because some of the plays he gets dropped in the backfield, but we need to look at the play calling and the offensive line for those situations..in my opinion.

plus, i'd like to keep my barber jersey.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote