View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #66
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
this.

lol

well yeah, i think if choice is not happy he is the one that needs to go. Choice played well when he was given the opportunities.

I think the best thing is to keep barber and jones. I know the cowboys like having the big bruising back in barber and then speedy gonzalez on the ends. I know that using barber in the 4th quarter would be good because then the opponents d is tired. I dont know what to do. I'd really like to keep barber, i think he fits well with this offense. I think sometimes people get down on him because some of the plays he gets dropped in the backfield, but we need to look at the play calling and the offensive line for those situations..in my opinion.

plus, i'd like to keep my barber jersey.
Sound reasoning...