View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #72
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

To me the ideal running back rotation would be something where Felix gets 15 carries, Choice gets about 10, and Barber gets whatever is leftover. Obviously this probably won't happen thanks to Barber's big contract, but I would be thrilled if it did.

I know people keep saying that Choice hasn't yet proven it, but he proved a whole lot to me in his rookie season when he went up against some of the best defenses the league had to offer and was extremely productive. The other thing I like about Choice is that in his second year on in the league, he is already one of the team leaders in the locker room. You don't get rid of guys like that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote