View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #74
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
That's the thing though. None of the backs have really proven anything except Barber. He's the only one who's made the Pro Bowl. The sample size for Felix and Choice is so small that you really don't know what they have.

And as far as trading Choice for a receiver I still disagree with that lol. There's no market for Choice. That's the problem when trading him. If you trade him its more than likely going to be for a draft pick. And we drafted him with a 4th round pick. I doubt we get anything higher than that for him. The market is already bad enough for running backs since as Choice has proven you can pick one up in the draft in the 1st 5 rounds. I think I heard rumors of trading him for Cromartie? And didn't he just get cut? I think that's where we are at with Choice. Might be best just to keep him for insurance once again this year. He's a competitor. He wants to play but he wouldn't sit out for the whole season for a chance to start.
I didn't suggest trading Choice for a WR, I suggested trading Marion for a WR.