Thread: Fools Gold...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Fools Gold...

Another year, I get suckered into believing...finally getting a bit over the fix of 2006...then this.

What is this 10 years of 50 wins with nothing to show for it, except to be the only team with 10 straight 50 win seasons and no titles...

This team is freakin fools gold and regardless of admitting or not, we all get suckered in.

WTF is the Smurf doing with so much time on the court, while Frenchy sits and rots? What does Carlisle have something against the French?

By the way, as much as I want to be all Texan...I think I finally get why it's okay to Hate the Spurs!!!

Yes, I'm sick of what this team is showing us...looks like it's time to scrap this thing and REBUILD!!! Time to let Dirk go somewhere else to win a title!!! Or Risk being another Karl Malone/Utah Jazz legacy player with NO Titles.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote