Thread: Fools Gold...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I just love people jumping off the cliff before the series is over. All the Mavs need is a one win to gain momentum. Game 6 is the big worry IMHO...but if this goes 7, then a lot of posters on this board are going to look pretty dumb.

If the Mavs go out next game, jump away....until then...shut up please.
I agree that this series is not over. But I can also see the fans who feel it is. We just lost 3 straight to the Spurs. Now we have to beat them 3 times in a row? The Spurs have 3 games to beat us. Not to mention their head coach is just simply out coaching our head coach. But we're fans. Hopefully the Mavs are looking at this one game at a time. If they're not, this series will be over in 5. Gotta take it one game at a time. Let's see about winning Game 5 first then worry about Game 6. You get this win? I'm not really sure what it does for momentum because you're still down 3 games to 2 but if its a massacre? Maybe the Mavs can gain some sort of momentum going into game 6.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote