View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #1681
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
We couldn't even beat the Spurs. Get that wussy we could beat LA talk out of here.

That's some potent sore loser juice.
The way I see it, we would have beat the Spurs if Carlisle hadn't been so adamant about keeping Roddy on the bench. We were the better team and I think SA getting swept by the Suns proves that. Anyone who does a quick analysis can tell you we matchup well with LA. Let me demonstrate,

1. Kidd doesn't have to guard a quick pg like Parker. He can simply be put on Fisher and he will do a great job there.

2. We have Marion to defend Kobe. While Kobe is a great player who will get his, you always want to make him work for his points and shoot around 40% not 50% or 60%. Kobe never scored more than 20 points against Dallas this year - that should tell you something.

3. We have three 7'0s to play with the Lakers inside. Most teams in the NBA don't have this kind of luxury.

4. Roddy would destroy Fisher. Everybody knows Fisher has one weakness: Quick PGs.

Call it "sore loser juice" all you want. I still insist we had the personnel to beat LA....