View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Except that center has been Elton's better position for a while now. As far as I can tell, his problem begins and ends with the fact that his scoring efficiency has just all of a sudden taken a deep dive into the crapper.
Not only has his mid range game disappeared, but he seems to miss one or two bunnies a game. He just looks completely out of sorts out there on the offensive end.

I wonder if his game comes back once they settle down into a bit more of a half court game upon Dirk's return. Brand clearly isn't a run and gun offensive player.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote