View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Except that center has been Elton's better position for a while now. As far as I can tell, his problem begins and ends with the fact that his scoring efficiency has just all of a sudden taken a deep dive into the crapper.

With you on Sarge as impressing. I was expecting him to look more raw out there than he has. Meaningful postseason or playoff-positioning minutes are still a long-shot, but he's definitely looked like a guy who can soak up some non-garbage minutes in the regular season grind and give the team something when he's out there. That's a win from a rookie second-rounder.
I know Brand has played center, but that was in the eastern conference and he now looks "older" for lack of a better word. His lack of offense correlates with his inability to be as effective at defense as a center. He just doesn't have his legs under him to rebound as well or hit that jump shot he usually does.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote