View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Actually, the only thing that's really dropped off is his efficiency inside 15 feet. I wouldn't have a counter to the age argument if his rebounding had dropped, but he's performing up to his usual standards there. No sign of slippage in his shot-blocking rate, either. And his productivity in both areas as of the last 82games update has been better in his limited minutes at center than in his time at PF.

At any rate, I'm in the wait until Dirk returns camp, myself. My hopes for Elton with the Mavs were always focused on his potential as a frontcourt partner for Dirk.
He has only grabbed more than five rebounds in one of the last five games. Maybe that is up to par with him, but I kinda expected a little more. I agree that Dirk changes things, but I'm not sold on Elton's role playing next to him. Lord only knows the exact impact Dirk will have on pretty much everyone on the team.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote