View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #48
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold
Default Mavs Goin After Kevin Martin.....oh that would be lovely

Just read this article on espndallas.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=4848601

I would personally LOVE to get Kevin Martin here for either Jason Terry or Josh Howard. He is the perfect player for the mavs, at 6-7 playing shooting guard he provides size, quickness, shooting, and has the driving/slashing ability. If we kept either Josh or Jason then this could be a piece, in my opinion, at finally putting the Mavs at the Contender status, along with the Lakers, Boston, Orlando, and Cleveland. The thought of JKidd, Kmart, Marion, Dirk, and Damp all on the floor gives me wet dreams....it has been ever since I first saw Martin.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote