View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #75
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
He's certainly not very strong defensively, but I don't know that you need a third two-way player when you have Marion and Kidd (and Damp protecting the rim). As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we do have Ross to replace Josh in the role of backup wing defender.

I doubt he's any worse than Jet defensively, and he has a lot of extra length (in both height and arms) that can only help.
I'd imagine that Kidd's presence would instantly make his defense look and feel better than any time previously spent with Beno.

If the Mavs got Martin for Howard this team would be ready to make a run for the finals.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote