Thread: Chicago trades
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Tyrus is one of the dumbest players in the league.

Hinrich is nice but not really a upgrade to Josh to swap them 1:1. And to get Hinrich with Barea/Carroll/Ross wont work for both teams...
Even as the Josh Howard of the 4/5 position he's a nice piece. 6'10" player with a lot of skill (a la Howard) and when he hustles, he's one of the better players out there. I could see him playing some decent minutes at the 5 for us behind Damp. He's the same height as our current forwards (and Damp) but Gooden often plays in the mid post, and Thomas is usually a high-post-to-three-point player.

Hinrich...I dont know. He's a smart player that can produce but really isnt. Plus he's 6'3" with subpar numbers all the way around. I dont see how he's better than Terry.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote