Thread: Greg Monroe
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #15
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Lots of credible starters aren't game changers.
I'm not talking about lots of starters, and I don't really know what you mean by game changer. Lee's a member of one of the top starting units in the NBA, and makes meaningful and important contributions to their success as a productive and efficient scorer and rebounder. If your point is that he doesn't figure in opposing defense's game plans the way Dirk does, you'll get no argument from me there. But his statistical production is far from empty.