View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #10
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I've been pretty outspoken in my desire to add MKG to our mix... for all of his many shortcomings on offense, he would immediately become the best defender we have. It would be fantastic if we could get Gerald Henderson while we're at it.

In response to the Turner trade idea... I'd be thrilled if we could trade Marion for him. He's young, has a ton of potential as a #2 or #3 scorer, and has seemingly made the "third year leap" this season. Sign me up. Only problem is, unless Philly is willing to do a salary dump on him, it would be hard for us to come up with the assets that they want for him.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote