Thread: Hibbert
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 01:02 PM   #52
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Vogel seems to have no idea how to use Hibbert in this series. Roy is averaging under 10 shots per game and it seems that Vogel doesn't realize that when the Heat play their small lineup (with Bosh playing on the perimeter and Lewis at the 4) there is no one for Roy to guard. Perhaps they need to try a zone or at least come up with some schemes on offense to feature Hibbert and make the Heat pay for their lineup. I have only seen the last two games in this series, but if they are any indication then it sure seems that the Pacers are being out coached by a mile.

If Hibbert was available, then I'd make a strong pitch for his services. But i am thinking that Vogel might be the one on the chopping block (despite his success during the regular season) or perhaps Indiana brings in different assistants.