Thread: Hibbert
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #57
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Yup I saw that... Stein first reported it and either yesterday or today, Bird said, in no uncertain terms, "Vogel is coming back. He has nothing to worry about."

So I guess they're going to go with the blow-it-up route. It's already been suggested by Bird that Evan Turner is gone, I bet Lance walks, and Hibbert might be getting traded for a point guard. God damn, I'd jump all over a Calderon/Dalembert for Hibbert... and hell, I'd through in a first if they wanted to send George Hill our way as well. That would give us

Ellis
Hill
Player X
Dirk
Hibbert

Get a MLE type of salaried guy for the other wing spot... Vince back off the bench... top 2-3 seed in the West.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote