View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
well stated. And I agree.

You are spot on with "assimilation not occurring". Unchecked immagration has ruined France and led to sharia law being implemented in England.
This is a big reason I'm not interested in so-called reform. At the end of the day everyone of those reforms increases immigration.

I just think we are desperate for a timeout. We've had them before and they are a useful way to force assimilation.

Edit: unless there is rock solid border protection. The current border protection that is being touted in the immigration reform bill is "more resources". I've been down this route before, more resources that does not translate into a wall that cannot be wink,wink crossed is of no interest to me. I don't trust dems or rep on that score, they don't have the cajones.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 03:06 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote