View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Does your perspective advocate deporting persons who were brought into the country when they were 2 years old by their parents, without documentation, and who grew up in the United States, were educated in U.S. schools, who speak English as a primary language, who are rooted in American culture, and have no ties to their country of origin, some of whom are college graduates, academic high achievers, law school graduates, medical school students......
Sure I can make an exception for that, I've already said I would make an exception for 20 million illegals right now. How many more do I need to get to?

Quote:
do you demand that people who fit these profiles be denied any chance at citizenship ever, be denied the right to vote ever, and be deported forthwith?
Illegal aliens should never be allowed to vote, just shouldn't. If they are born in this country they are citizens and they get to vote.

Quote:
What about soldiers who risked their lives serving their country? What about parents who LOST children who were serving their country? Not enough sacrifice?
What about them? How many are we talking about, sure as shite isn't 20 million.

Quote:
It's easy to talk all big and blustery in the abstract, but when you start looking at specific cases, you'll never get and sustain political support zero-tolerance deportations. You just end up sounding like a crackpot. That's why your perspective will lose this issue.
No I disagree. All of the issues you speak of were because of the original illegal alien coming into this country in the first place. AGAIN... I've already agreed to the 20million illegals, who I do not believe should vote IF (BIG IF) that democrats do not want to address honestly.. .you STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS from coming into the country.

Recent kid immigrants is an example of why I don't want a "soft" wall, because some yahoo will decide to ignore it.

Quote:
You think citizenship is too easy to attain? I think it's too dificult to lose. I'd kinda like to see some discussion about stripping under-educated, big-talkin' fascists of their right to vote, maybe talk about deporting them to a foreign hot-spot to "re-earn" their citizenship, and understand what it's like to be somewhere with no legal protection, and no legal standing.
Now you are just a hater. Where am I being a "fascist". I'm not stripping anyone of their right to vote, just not giving it to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Quote:
Requirement #1 for re-earning citizenship would be to demonstrate empathy for the immigrant.
Which I do knucklehead, just don't like illegal aliens.

Quote:
Requirement #2 would be to make it through law school as an undocumented student, studying in a second language. If you have that kind of resourcefulness, you deserve to vote.
Why...just because it's hard doesn't mean you get to go to any freakin country you want to. Mexico won't allow me to become a citizen I expect.

Quote:
Requirement #3 would be to demonstrate language proficiency in a second language. 'Cajones'....I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you're gonna use the language, learn the language. That's right....LEARN the language. AsÃ* que, hasta la vista, pinche pendejón.
Why again, everyone in the world is trying to learn english, why the heck should I need anything else. If I want to fine.

All of this crybaby crap... Sure it's tough to go to another country and make good, but so what? It's tough to make good everywhere. Again since when does anyone have the RIGHT to become a citizen wherever they want to. Especially without following their immigration laws.

Bullcrap.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 05:53 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote