View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #25
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I doubt it seriously. Only from democrats can not being on board with unlimited, illegal immigration do you become xenophobic.
Well, I'm not a Democrat... Your black & white worldview isn't doing you (or Team Red) any favors.

Also, which part of "grant illegals citizenship" did you get "unlimited illegal immigration" from??? You're not debating me, you're just reciting FOX News talking points.

If they're citizens, they can vote AND be taxed, therefore they're no longer a drain on the economy... But you'd have to break away from groupthink to come up with a sensible solution like that.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-04-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote