View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #27
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Well, I'm not a Democrat... Your black & white worldview isn't doing you (or Team Red) any favors.

Also, which part of "grant illegals citizenship" did you get "unlimited illegal immigration" from??? You're not debating me, you're just reciting FOX News talking points.

If they're citizens, they can vote AND be taxed, therefore they're no longer a drain on the economy... But you'd have to break away from groupthink to come up with a sensible solution like that.
Because the next amnesty you propose will be for 40 million illegals. It's not like you are proposing anything to stop or even slow it down. In fact you are just giving the rest of South America the go ahead.

And if you aren't a democrat you are doing a dang good impression. The absolute worst thing republicans ( and America )could do would be to pass amnesty without a solid border. Again I don't care if they are given amnesty, just cannot vote ( criminally here you know ) and there just be real border control.

How many times do I have to say on this dang board that I never watch fox. Don't read rush. These are not anyone's talking points but my own. In fact you may not be able to find a Fox News post from me on this board. If there are some they are miniscule.

Now you on the other hand are definitely reciting was wasserman-Schultz, democrat and nytimes talking points.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 11:23 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote