View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #7
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Wow.

"It's not an issue for me, so it's not an issue"

This isn't Barney Fife saying "Good Afternoon, ma'am". While not every single utterance in that clip was harassment, there are several clear examples of it and if it was your daughter or girlfriend you would have an issue with it. And that is a sample size of one day.
A majority of that video showed men saying "Hello" or "Have a nice day" to that woman. That is not harassment. There were other instances in that video where she was harassed, which was obviously wrong. However, my question is why are the instances of the men greeting her being lumped in with the instances where she was actually harassed? That video implies that men greeting women is harassment, which I find to be ridiculous.

PS- Oh and thanks for the negative rep. You have the right to be offended, and I have the right to not care if you are.

Last edited by LSMF; 11-08-2014 at 11:56 PM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote