Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 03:00 AM   #52
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Just do it Marc.

Rondo is nearly averaging a Triple double. His only weakness is the shooting. With all that weapons on our Team he could focus on only getting Assists/Boards and Defense Contributions.

Feck me Rondo would have 20 Assists a Night in that team.

Wright+1st Rounder+Crowder/Aminu or Jefferson i would do it in a heartbeat.

Wright is good and we clearly need someone to replace him if hes dealt, but if you can get a Rondo its worth it.

I know hes a knucklehead but i trust Cuban and Carlisle to turn him around. Hes playing for a losing team for years now what do you expect?

I know Rondo needs a new deal this summer and we need to pay him a lot if he should stay but why not try to get the best out of Dirks last years?

Wright is a FA aswell and clearly wants a payraise in the summer. Theres no guarantee he stays here aswell.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'

Last edited by GermanStandard; 12-18-2014 at 03:02 AM.
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote