Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #108
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Question: How good is Rondo's defense? I know it's a million times better than Jameer Nelson's, but how much better is it than Devin Harris's? And just in general terms, how good of a defender is he, actually? I don't watch a lot of C's games but I hear a lot of talk about how his defense is overrated..
Capable and opportunistic are the words that comes to my mind, though it's an opinion formed a while back that hasn't been subjected to any recent critical review. Definitely not the kind of defender that Five-o's boy Avery Bradley is. It's his ability to defend either backcourt position that I'd value more highly. That and his rebounding.