Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #219
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Woj: Boston's informed teams it's focused on completing deal with Dallas soon, closing on a package to send Rajon Rondo to Mavs, sources tell Y.
WOW

When I first read the ESPN-report yesterday I was excited, but at the same time not sure that I liked the idea of trading for Rondo in the first place.

Now I come to dmavs.com, see my opinion get swayed in different directions with every post I read over the first 5 pages of this thread, and find out in the end the deal is (as good as done/scatch that) done.

So it's time to throw all concerns overboard, I guess. Still am very happy about what iggy brought to this thread - if not for him I'd probably still be on page 3, trying and struggling to voice my concerns in a coherent manner and missing the fiery finale altogether.

Now, has the first-rounder any protections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well that position is too crowded and needs to be thinned out. I do think either Aminu or Crowder needed to be moved at some point anyway.
NICE
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote