View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 11:46 PM   #37
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
So your argument is essentially that because I didn't provide some kind of remorse on what happened I can't comment on you trolling? What a stupid argument. I didn't comment on what happened simply because there was nothing for me to say. I was shocked when I heard the reports. Does me saying something in this thread somehow change what happened? Does it help the families of the victims? This is an extremely sad and unfortunate incident that took place. I understand you hold some idiotic grudge against Dude, but couldn't you at least put that aside for this issue? Nope. You crying about this thread not being in the Lounge was more important. Damn, that's really pathetic.
Too much hypocritical butthurt to process in one sitting. Will re-evaluate at a later date.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote