View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:08 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I would be willing to bet every penny to my name that the Democratic candidate is going to win the election next November. Care to make a friendly wager?
No, I dont make stupid bets. I have a lot of pennys.

Plus after watching this country elect a complete incompetent like obama, i wouldnt put anything past them. Hell i even voted for him in the primary because i couldnt believe the country would elect such a moron versus hillary. I was certainly wrong about that one.

But whether the pubbies win or lose. They still are quite comfortable running against hillary. We will see. I expect hillary will not be able to carry off the blatant falsehoods during the campaign that obama was able to. Being called sexist when criticizing hillary doesnt carry the same weight as being called racist does.

Plus i dont think there is nearly as much "sexist" guilt voting for hillary as there was for obama.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-01-2015 at 12:13 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote