View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 01:15 AM   #46
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming the Wright reference was an expected production comparison and not a type of player comparison I agree. I wouldn't expect more than 8/6 type numbers especially as a rookie playing for RC. However with Portis being a stretch 4 getting 2 years with Dirk and him being a guy at least projected as a 11-17 pick... That sure sounds nice to me. The consensus is that this is a 2+ year rebuild to get back to top contender like status thanks to the Rondo failure. Just the thought of Dirk mentoring Portis and a guy like TC influencing him on defense... I think he can contribute now and be good for the future. I hate Ford and Bilas for making me think such wonderful thoughts.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote