View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 12:53 PM   #65
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
His defense is horrible from what I'm hearing so I'd pass even though I've been touting him the past few weeks.
I'd rather trade the pick for a couple 2nd rounders if that is the best we can do.
Maybe get lucky and pickup Upshaw and Rozier.
I thought he was just lacking experience in defense. He was in a zone matchup scheme defense not a man to man defense. Which considering we run zone's so much to make up for our lack of defense it might actually not be horrible for us that he has experience in zone.

I also just assume whoever we get late in the first round is not going to start for us. Even if it's a pg I expect a vet to start. So if Hunter can come off bench and provide shooting and spacing i'm cool with that.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote