View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #74
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

If Portis drops to us and we don't take him, I'd be shocked. He is being critically undervalued, IMO. He has great size, is still super young, is a fantastic kid with a strong work ethic, rebounds well, and he can score inside or out. I think he's got the capacity to be a long time all star. His defense could look bad at times, but normally due to Mike Anderson's defensive strategy of allowing him to switch onto guards 35 ft from the basket (stupid). What sets him apart from most college players is just straight up desire. He just always seems to give everything he's got. I think that'll translate well to any franchise.

(biased Arkansas spiel over)