Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #51
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Let me grab a tissue... oh, and I'm sure you were this up in arms when similar human rights issues occurred under Obama and other presidents. No? Didn't think so. I guess it only applies when it's coming from someone you don't like as the president.

I haven't seen this much knee jerking in awhile... Again, just pushing the center more towards the right.. That's all you're doing with the outlandish protesting..
You never answered his question -- do you have numbers to back your claims? You say most Americans want Muslims out of the country... Prove it... You say liberals are pushing centrists to the right... Prove it.

Instead you throw out strawman arguments about Obama and Hillary, as if they have anything to do with President Trump at this point. You say you hate Trump, but you've defended everything about him so far...The only thing you've proven is that you'll stand behind any bad idea that someone with an "R" next to their name can come up with.

Shame on you, bigot.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2017 at 04:12 PM.