Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 08:01 PM   #73
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Here are stone-cold facts that are inarguable:
  • Net immigration from Mexico is less than zero -- more Mexicans leave the United States per year than come in, counting legal and illegal immigrants. The majority of illegal Mexican immigrants in the country right now initially entered the country legally by airplane and simply overstayed Visas or did not get on return flights. The $25B (at least) Trump Vanity Wall solves none of this.
  • Muslims make up about 1% of the US population. Despite this, a senior Trump official stated very clearly that it is a goal of administration to decrease the Muslim population in the United States.
  • In the last 50 years, 0.3% (yes, one third of 1%, or about 1 out of 300) of domestic murders have been committed my Muslims. And yes, that INCLUDES the 9/11 attacks, committed largely by Saudi Arabians (not a banned country)

So again... Trump not only doesn't recognize a single real problem in this country, but his solutions rely on bad mathematics (i.e. 2+2=5). He is following through on childish policies that are based on racism and failing on any policies that were remotely appealing to the majority of the American people. See the meeting he had with big pharma over the past couple of days... he is no longer pursuing legislation that would allow Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices. That was a very rare example of a campaign platform position of his that I agreed with.

And to anyone who claims that lefties are babies who complain when they don't get their way, let me just say that is a truly idiotic perspective of well-organized, effective, peaceful protests.