Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #78
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... well, looks part Republican part Democrat..

Controlled mass media ... media definitely swings way to the left.

labor power suppressed... considering how controlling the left is of the lowest income bracket simply to garner votes, you've got that one.

Corporate power protected...sounds like Hillary's pay for play.

Disdain for intellectuals and the arts... sounds like the democratic policy of attacking anyone's intellect if they disagree with one of their policies. You see that all the time... the constant claims of the uneducated electing Trump while ignoring the fact that education can come from other places other than a university.

Fraudulent elections... aren't we having a re-count in Michigan because Democrats were pushing the fraudulent election narrative?

Rampant Sexism... You have me there. I forgot that it was sexist to not vote for HRC. How could I forget? Of course it's sexism to not vote for someone that belittled her husbands sexual abuse and/or rape victims.

Identification of enemies as a unifying cause.. sounds like Democrats targeting Republicans

Religion and government intertwined.. well, you've got me there...wait, hasn't religion and government been at least a little intertwined basically since inception of our country? Oh yeah, it has.. good point.

Powerful and continuing nationalism.. i'll give you that one. Us Republicans are proud to be Americans unlike our previous President and first lady.

The reality is that you could easily associate everything on the list with either party if you try hard enough. The reality is that it is also counterproductive to cry wolf every time you don't get your way. That is what Democrats are doing. They are throwing a fit and getting absolutely nothing accomplished except pushing the center more towards the right.