Thread: new mods
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 05:05 PM   #31
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: new mods

Where is the 3-strike when you blatantly disrespect people in your posts Drbio? I have talked with people via PMs and email bro, you really may want to take a look in the mirror and see who the real problem is. People like yourself who feel just because they have been here longer or have more posts than others, they are better than other people and that's complete BS. I can easily copy and paste about 25-30 posts of YOURS ALONE that shows you disrespecting others with insults, when they did nothing but state their opinions. Alot of people feel it's a double standard going on, but I haven't really been here long but I can easily see why some people feel this way. Some people aren't held accountable for their actions, and basically allowed to curse, insult, etc whomever they play around here and it's not right either way you look at it. Everyone should have to follow the same set of rules, if they don't why have the rules in the first place? Just get rid of the people as soon as they come, because this is a message board some opinions will not be popular. Like mine on Quincy Carter, and I have caught plenty of slack for it. Is it right, of course not but is it the way things are here? It sure looks that way, but the thing is I can take the bashing and just continue to express my opinions/views and move on with it. If people don't agree, we will discuss it and hopefully it wont get out of hand with personal attacks and insults.