View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Hey I thought the category of Mavs talk should go in Mavs talk...excuse me for pointing out the obvious.

We Mavs fans have fun on these boards and keep things pretty well on topic...if we don't like something, hey, we ignore it...

Kinda like our Mavs at the moment...they are sucking pretty bad so we can simply ignore the Cuban experiment and go onto other things...

By the way, who visits the other threads??? Maybe once every 6 months I will look to see what else is out there, but for the most part there is no traffic so why bother...stick to the main thread, that's where we all visit on a regular basis...

If only the Stars had a quality board to visit, we could be chatting about a winning team!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote