View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default What happened to the thread?

Here is a thread I posted, which contained NOTHING offensive or against any rules what soever?

Why has this been deleted or removed? Are the rules for everyone or selective enforcement

Quite frankly this reflects poorly on the moderator who removed it.

Too bad to see such a cool board going to hell and hand basket. This reminds me of the old days at the Dallas Morning News, where the moderators took over and essentially wound up closing the board down.

I'm amazed that I post an apology for my actions on that thread, then shine a light on the discrepencies within the board...only to find it deleted.

Funny how some want an open discussion and tolerance to a different view, but when a different view is promoted it is removed.

I'll be more than happy to remove my little mini-rant here, when I see the other thread back up and going...hey for all I know this could simply be a technical glitche on my PC, if so then I apologize...

I am interested in seeing how honest other posters are about their own fault in the negative spin of this board, I hope and trust that the moderators are not the ones filtering and dictating what can and can't be posted/discussed in a friendly non-threatening, non-offensive way.

This is turning out to be a fun day on the boards...too bad I've got some work to focus on in between posts.

Have a great day my fellow Americans.

Last edited by 92bDad; 10-22-2008 at 11:17 AM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote