View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 02:24 PM   #243
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Mavericks vs. Spurs Gameday Thread

My analogy may have been a little confusing:

Move to a new house = blow the team up, and start from scratch
Rebuild the house from the rubble = Bench dampier, give his time to the young guys and hope we develop. Otherwise keep the core intact.
Live in the rubble = Play Dampier 30-35 minutes a game for the next seven years and watch the Mavs clinch their perinneal 7th-10th place finish

And I don't think that with the manner that Antoine Walker was treated on this board last year, that you have any room to bitch about my negativity. This board has a history of vicous attacks on Maverick players. Go back and look at what people said about Raef. Look at what people are saying right now about Stackhouse. You allow people to rip on players that you don't find acceptable, but you choose to feign indignation when posters rip on someone to whom you've openly declared your admiration. I wish your zeal was universal. That would prove to me that you really are a true Maverick fan. Next time Aexchange or someone rips on Stackhouse, I'll be looking for you to proclaiming how "tired" you are of his whining. Yeah I'll be expecting that to happen at about the same time Dampier starts averaging his double double.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote