View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
No problem. By saying Bayless, do you mean Skip Bayless?. I do intend on bringing good stuff here to this message board. I too will bring some insight from the game and from access I have with the Mavs and some other teams in the NBA. I am more than excited to be talking to this bunch.

Even though yahoo may have messed up our gig, but there were alot of insightful fans there, sometimes you had to tread through the trolls. Still for about 3 years it was a good run there. Also look for some regulars from the Mavs yahoo message board to bring alot to this message board as well.

To a new beginning!!!!!!
Ah, I spelled it wrong. Bayliss is our resident Dirk motivational tool. He rides the guy hard, but I think hopes for the best from him.

Good to have you aboard. Looking forward to your unique insight.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote