Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #381
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

iTunes is wretched running on a windows platform and the iTunes music store should be abandoned ASAP for services like eMusic, and Amazon MP3 that offer the same music without DRM and often times they have higher bitrates as well as cheaper prices. eMusic has tons of indie music to satisfy my soul and with a subscription I get songs for like 0.43/song-- cheaper with albums that are longer than 12 songs and have a deal. Amazon sells most of their albums for 9 bucks, and half the time if you wait till they go on sale you can get them for $5

Still, I love my iPod and I use iTunes as my primary music application. I love Genius and I love how it synchs everything.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-22-2009 at 07:28 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote