Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #383
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i had the same complaint from a coworker of mine, and i really didn't get it. But he was trying to organize operas, symphonies and stuff like that - maybe you're doing the same?

I rarely actually buy anything through iTunes (maybe a single like every 5 months - but i have unused iTunes gift cards for that). I use it to rip all my CDs, and I've never had an issue with organization or management. You have the ability to change any tag on an album or song when you rip it.

Erica, you can buy any mp3 you want outside of iTunes and it will be recognized by iTunes. Want to buy from eMusic? Amazon? Go ahead. Like i said, i don't buy off of iTunes, but they'll continue to make money based off of convenience.

U2, what phone do you have? I don't have an iphone, by the way. Only apple product i own is an iPod Video (4G, i think?). My phone is company-provided. In the past, I said if i got my own phone, it would probably be an iphone. But The Droid on Verizon is looking pretty damn nice.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 12-22-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote