View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #56
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Hell, I don't think we can beat any of the playoff teams in the West...

To summarize our season so far:

It's a failure because the 5th seed was basically gift wrapped on a silver platter for us. But a horrid Matthews and 3 guard lineups can't be overcome. I know the league is going smaller, but that doesn't excuse playing Barea and Felton together. You shouldn't go small just for the sake of it. If you don't have the talent or guys that work together, then it is not. going. to. work. I just can't believe an insanely intelligent coach like Rick can't get it through his head. You can reason playing vets over young guys or not playing end of bench athletic shot blocking centers. The reasoning behind those guard lineups has reached an end. It needs to stop.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote