View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 11:01 AM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It seems pretty clear that Lawson has taken Green's spot and Exum has taken Hardy's.

Except the Mavs were silly enough to extend Green so they'll be forced to play him and move Lawson down the depth chart.

I still kinda feel bad for Hardy. He has played awful, but he really is in an unwinnable position right now.
Green is best as a big ball-handler (primary/secondary) so I?d argue Exum usurped his spot

Lawson is being trained up as the new DFS? he plays almost exclusively PF with a few minutes at SF like Dodo.

Hardy? Best I could say is that his role was stolen by Curry, but I?m not really sure what Hardy even is. The NBA is strewn with the waste of incredibly talented guys who just don?t do those 1-2 things right that they need to succeed. Hardy isn?t a primary ballhandler. He?s not a pure shooter. I?d say his best chance is as a spark plug sixth man scorer but he continues to struggle in limited minutes. Jordan Clarkson is what I?d love him to be, but Clarkson comes out 4-5. Hardy routinely starts 1-4 and has to work himself into a rhythm. Behind Luka and Kyrie, his best bet is 8minutes of scorching scoring but he seems unable to be efficient unless he?s given 20+ min

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-24-2023 at 11:03 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote