View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #51
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
My number one question that I want answered but fear it never will be:
What ever happened to the golf course?

My second question:
What's the deal with the episode where Jin is getting that panda and Sun is having her baby? Was the Jin part from the past or even further in the future?
That is quite apparently Jin from the past, Sun in the present. He has a really old cellphone and is working for Paik, so it has to be pre-crash.

Secondly, man-in-black = smoke monster is something that makes so much sense it might actually not be true. It almost feels too easy to buy into that. But I don't know if I'm holding myself to an appropriate standard of Lost-easiness. What is easy for me to see because I devote my life to the freaking show may not be so easy for a casual fan, and so it therefore isn't that easy to see. Am I making any sense?