View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 12:29 AM   #84
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Lets put it a different way...

what would you rather have:

a) Devin Harris, Stackhouse, Croshere, draft pick
b) AI
c) Sebastian Telfair, Al Jefferson, (insert name of any Celtic not named Paul Pierce here)
d) Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, (insert name of any Hawk not named Joe Johnson here)

I'm going to be honest, I like b, c, AND d way more than a. Thats just me though... and I know it would be pretty dastardly to ship him back out east when the sixers in all probaility would only trade to us and not the hawks and celtics themselves for the sole purpose of keeping him out of the east... but hey we gotta look out for #1 and thats a sweet deal for us!

Harris is a great young talent, but if we trade for AI we could either keep the veteran all-star or trade him to a team for MORE younger talent than we already have. What the hell is Cuban thinking? We win either way! There is NO gamble in taking AI. Oh and we get rid of Cro-suck and Brickhouse. Am I missing anything?
Don't get your hopes up, expect Cubes to sell the team in the next 3 years unless Stern has a massive heart attack and dies... Stern crushed Cuban's competitive spirit, I think Cubes is in it to have a good team and if we win it we win it. I seriously question whether or not Cubes is willing to put his heart on the line and recklessly go for a championship like he did with last year's team to get it stomped on in Finals Game 3 through 5. I think his heart and passion is elsewhere...