Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #1582
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
They probably should be patient but there are a few reasons i can think of:

1)There are two teams in LA. One of which just brought Jerry West aboard. And may still have a decent core after this summer. May help explain the Deandre rumours 2)PG could go to another team, Boston or Cavs lets say, and win and like his teammates and stay. 3)Ticket sales would rise. 4)it would make them more attractive to future FA (LeBron)

If Im the Pacers I say either Ingram and filler or the #2 and filler. Period. Otherwise we keep him or trade him somewhere else. In fact, Doc Rivers is whining in our ear on the other line as we speak.

Lakers call that bluff IMO. Truth is Pacers don't have leverage. Celtics are probably unwilling to part with anything major without assurances he'll stay. If I'm the Pacers I take a package of Randle, #27, and #28 and I'm glad I got that much. His value only goes down from here.